For successful registration to Global FAUCET, you need to fill in the following fields:. «Login», «Email», «Ethereum - wallet", "Password", " password confirmation " and then enter the captcha Fields marked with an asterisk are required!
* - required fields
• You must get an archive with GitHub Ethereum (https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases/tag/0.8.0)
• Further, to decompress an archive in any comfortable place on Your computer, to call at the decompressed folder and start a file under the name "Ethereum-Wallet".
• In an appearing window will pass the process of downloading of all transactions of network of Ethereum. You have to wait until the process is completed, this may take some time.
• Then, started the official wallet of Ethereum.
• For creation of wallet click on «ADD WALLET» . For further identify of wallet, it must be called. By clicking on the name of the wallet in front of you will open a window that will be visible all the details of the wallet.
For ease of use, you can add an extension to the browser Google Chrome, you need to click on the link (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/jaxx?hl=ru), to download it.
Among the options most appropriate to choose and convenient for you and click "install" button.
In the pop-up window to confirm the installation by clicking the "install extension".
After installation click on the extension icon, which will appear in the top line of the Google Chrome browser and choose an action.
No, you can not use bots! If we find false activity, all your accounts will be blocked, and all funds forfeited.
No, you can not create multiple accounts! If we find multi account activity, your account will be suspended and all funds will be forfeited.
Under reaching a necessary minimum for a conclusion (0.3 ETH), you can give a request that will be executed in the flow of a few minutes.
By clicking on the button that says "Profile". In order to confirm the changes you will need to provide your current password.
To change the password, go to the login page and click on "restore", next to the inscription: "Forgot your password" in the login window.
You can get free ETH every 15 minutes.
You can get from $0.01 doing the job for some time.
You can do any of the three tasks in one game, but keep in mind - if you lose, then for the game you will be charged at least in the amount of: $ 0,005 - for a loss on the first level and $ 0.01 -. for the defeat in the second and / or third levels
Please take note, that the prizes are subject to change without notification to the user!
Ethereum (eferium, ether) –It is cryptocurrency of second generation (ETH).
The Ethereum Developers - Acne Buterin and Gavin Wood (Vitalik Buterin, Gavin Wood). The project itself was launched on July 30, 2015
The Cryptocurrency of second generation (in contrast to the first, Bitcoin, etc.) are created in order to get the most out of the opportunities provided by cryptographically protected and distributed repositories of information. And suppose the use of them as currency, means for storage of information, means for an exchange by reports and possibility of creation of own BitCoin. In particular, due to Ethereum it is possible to create options and futures
This cryptocurrency can be bought, sell and exchange cryptocurrency on exchanges.
Yes. There is a growing number of businesses and individuals that using the Ethereum.
Do not just expect to get wealth Ethereum or any new technology.
• Main site: https://www.ethereum.org
• Forum: https://forum.ethereum.org
• Github: https://github.com/ethereum
• Blog: https://blog.ethereum.org
• Wiki: http://wiki.ethereum.org
• Meetups: http://ethereum.meetup.com
• Technical description: http://ethereum.org/ethereum.html
• Tabloids: http://gavwood.com/paper.pdf
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ethereumproject
• Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/ethereumproject
• Google+: http://google.com/+EthereumOrgOfficial
• IRC Freenode: #ethereum (http://bitly.com/IRC_ethereum for weblink)
Yes, you can. You just need a graphics processor and Ethereum client. Extraction using a CPU is possible but is too inefficient.